help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] RPM spec file.

From: Edward Rudd
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] RPM spec file.
Date: 17 Sep 2002 13:14:40 -0500

Here is a tarball of a Redhat RPM spec file and a few patches for
building gnu-radius 0.96.4 on a redhat system.. I've only tested this on
a Redhat 7.3 system.. Though it should work fine on any other RPM based
distro probably with some modifications of the reqruies lines due to
library package naming differences..
I've included a README in the tarball that should explain what all the
files are for and how to compile them on a RH system.. Note you do have
to download and install a guile 1.4 rpm if you want to compile with
guile.. I amusing guile 1.4-6 from the RedHats Rawhide (just checked
rpmfind.net and it's not up to guile-1.4-8) But if you don't use or need
guild just disable the compiling of it in the spec file (read the
README)

I hope others find this useful...

Edward Rudd