help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] removing attribute

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] removing attribute
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:25:34 +0200

> Is it possible to remove an attribute from RHS ?

No, not currently. The Rewrite language was designed as a means of
rewriting incoming packets and it has no mechanisms for
manipulating RHS.

However, if the need arises I could add such features...

> Any idea how this can be solved ? I was thinking to remove the attributes A1
> and A2 somehow, but ... is it possible ?

The solution would be to change the definition of the attributes A1,
A2 so that their numbers be greater than 256. E.g.:

ATTRIBUTE       A1     4100     string

Radius will not send such attributes to the NAS.

Regards,
Sergey