help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Simultaneous-Use clarification

From: Scott Larson
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Simultaneous-Use clarification
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:05:24 -0600 (CST)

     I'm a bit fuzzy on the description provided in the manual.  If a
username should only be allowed on connection to the NAS box should
Simultaneous-Use have an integer value of 0?  That is the way I have
interpreted it, though my boss has interpreted it as meaning it should
have a value of 1.  I ask this because it currently is set to 1 and we had
a user logged in twice over the weekend.

Scott Larson

Sound Choice Internet / http://scc.net/
2375 University Avenue, Suite 120
St. Paul, MN  55114