help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] ODBC in 0.96.4

From: Max Speransky
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] ODBC in 0.96.4
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:28:42 +0200

Hello

I try to use gnu-radius with Informix CLI OBDC driver. It compiled with
unixODBC and authorization is well, but when I try to fill attrib table with
some attributes I get such messages in log:

Jan 29 11:21:49: Auth.error: SQLGetData: 00000 3431932 HЬ

But when I pass SELECT statement directly to ODBC driver I got normal
response.

Is ODBC is so untested or it's my misconfiguration ?

How about CVS version ?

--
... All opinions expressed are mine and not those of my employer.

Yours, Max                   [Msg N 1915]
mailto: address@hidden phone: +380-44-2054455