help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] SQLServer Config SQL Update Statement Question

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] SQLServer Config SQL Update Statement Question
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 12:39:02 +0300

>  Does gnu
> radius support two sql statements per action?

No, it does not. Each query defined in sqlserver must be a single
SQL statement.

> If its only one statement any idea for updating
> session-timeout attribute on account stop?

I'd suggest to use extension mechanism for that (Acct-Ext-Program
or Scheme-Acct-Procedure attribute). For example, write your extra
updates as a shell script and invoke it via Acct-Ext-Program
attribute from raddb/hints.

Regards,
Sergey