help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Long loop at rw_yynewstate in radiusd/rewrite.c

From: imacat
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Long loop at rw_yynewstate in radiusd/rewrite.c
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 01:21:24 +0800

Dear Sergey,

    I think the attached files may be helpful.

    I attached a patch that inserts a counter to the rw_yynewstate loop
in radiusd/rewrite.c .  The terminal log is the result, which shows the
rw_yynewstate loop runs 554 times.  The problem is not that "make check"
failed.  It takes too long to start the radiusd on older machines.  I
don't know if this long loop is intended, and if I should not upgrade
the radiusd on my old machine.

    By the way, that pentium 133/32MB machine hasn't finished "make
check" yet since 2 days ago.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <address@hidden>