help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] session time too long

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] session time too long
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:34:52 +0300

Hello Chen,

>    I have used gnu-radius-0.96.4 for a long time.
> It worked well.

Glad to hear that :^)

>      But now we have a problem,some user are always
> on line,so we cann't get a stop record.

Do you mean that the NAS did not send a stop record,
or that the user is actually on-line?

> Can I split the record bill into many bills for every 24 hours?

If your NAS is able to send the so-called keepalive packets
(a.k.a. Interim records) at fixed intervals, then you can use
those to update the client status. The default sqlserver file
is able to do that.

Regards,
Sergey