help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] %C{Framed-IP-Address} macro fails in acct_start_qI

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] %C{Framed-IP-Address} macro fails in acct_start_qIn-reply-to: Your message of Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:22:08 +0400 <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:23:58 +0300

> Did anyone notice the following thing: Radius receives the Framed-IP-Address
> attribute, writes it to detail.auth but doesn't pass to SQL in
> acct_start_query!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should have examined detail, not detail.auth. From your
description one may deduce that your AS5350 included Framed-IP-Address
in its authentication request, but failed to do so in its
accounting start request. Examine your detail file to see if it was so.
(By the way, from my experience it is normal for AS5350 series: these
does not include the framed ip in the accounting start requests. I
had to enable `aaa accounting update newinfo' and get the IP address
from the first keepalive received after the accounting start.)

Regards,
Sergey