help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Cron Job for rebooting the radius.

From: Gerald
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Cron Job for rebooting the radius.
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:11:18 -0400 (EDT)

That's a bad bad idea. If the radius is hanging up, your job as a sysadmin
is to find out why and fix that. Resigning yourself to a midnight reboot
is a windows way of doing things. What platform are you on? What kind of
hardware do you have? What do your logs say? This mailing list can help
you find out why it is hanging up at a very affordable price. ;-) (hint:
free)

Gerald