help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Problem with Expiration-attribute

From: Olli Karppinen
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Problem with Expiration-attribute
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:06:14 +0200 (EET)

Hello!

I'm trying to use Expiration-attribute in my users-file, but it seems that
I'm doing something wrong because it does not work. My users-file looks
like this:

test            Auth-Type = Local,
                Password = "test"
                Expiration = "Jan 25 2005",
                Service-Type = Login-User

The password should have expired, but I'm still able to log in. What kind
of configurations do I need to have the Expiration-attribute in use?

I'm using GNU Radius version 1.1.

Big Thanks!

-Olli K.