help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Filter script using PHP

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Filter script using PHP
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:52:36 EEST

Bill Neely <address@hidden> wrote:

> Does anyone have an example of a filter script written in PHP. I can;t figure
> out what to pass back to have the filter accept or reject the user.
> --

Though I don't have a PHP example, I can suggest you to visit the
following page:

http://www.gnu.org/software/radius/manual/html_node/radius_103.html#SEC193

It contains a detailed discussion of Radius filters with a sample filter
written in Bourne shell. It should not be too hard to convert this
sample to PHP.

Regards,
Sergey