help-gnubatch

Re: [help-gnubatch] Installation woes

From: Jan Schampera
Subject: Re: [help-gnubatch] Installation woes
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 21:59:41 +0100

Matt Long wrote:

But I'm still getting errors when making. Here's the tail end of the output of make:

I tried it myself and it fails. I wonder why I never saw this before (I compiled it several times).

It seems to be related to the centralization of the Cfile definition some time ago. John?

--
Be conservative in what you do, be liberal in what you accept from others.
- jbp, master of the net, in RFC793