help-gnubatch

[help-gnubatch] gnubatch web interface

From: Michael Moser
Subject: [help-gnubatch] gnubatch web interface
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:30:00 -0400

(sorry if I'm being a pest here. I thought this wuestion belonged in a separate post)

I've used the git repository version of GNUBatch to install, but I'm using Arch linux instead of Debian. I was trying to figure out how to set up the web pages under nginx, but I haven't been able to determine with any degree of certainty where all the files need to live relaive to each other for this to work.

(I'd use Apache, but nginx is lighter-weight and we're using it for other stuff already. and because the boss said so).

Any hints I can get would be greatly appreciated

Michael Moser
Triton Media, Cincinnati
859-757-0081