help-gnubatch

[help-gnubatch] Anyone using Nagios with GNUBatch?

From: Wechsler, Steven
Subject: [help-gnubatch] Anyone using Nagios with GNUBatch?
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:37:51 -0400

I’m guessing not, because Nagios doesn’t really lend itself to this sort of monitoring (it wants to have a predefined setup for every potential alert, which means you’d need to create an entry in Nagios for each job you had defined in GNUBatch).

Nagios is our standard for monitoring here, but I’m not going to cry too hard if it turns out the two can’t be easily integrated.

Steve Wechsler
Senior Database Administrator

Viacom Media Networks

+212 846 5683