help-gnubatch

Re: [help-gnubatch] HOWTO configure gnubatch to send email

From: andrew warshaver
Subject: Re: [help-gnubatch] HOWTO configure gnubatch to send email
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 01:55:31 -0400

IIRC, an email goes out by default to the username that created the job, using the default domain on the host machine.  You can also change this behavior if you wish:

Add this line to your /usr/local/etc/gnubatch.conf
MAILER:/usr/local/bin/my-gbch-mailer

Where you write the script my-gbch-mailer, I believe the first line of input will be the job name, and then the text will follow.  You can just log it to disk here or w/e else you prefer.

Andrew