help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] Hello everybody

From: Leandro Marsó
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] Hello everybody
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:42:47 -0300

Ok, in the meantime I got to discover what was wrong:
Mnmos_0 out in 0 0 NMOS L=0.6 W=2.4
The mistake was that L and W are in meter units, so that means that my
circuit had a 60cm chanel lenght and 2.4m width transistor!

At the end of this mail I pasted the circuit (with no errors anymore)
and the simulations comands so if somebody wants to start with gnucap,
just take a look at it.
Thank you and Good bye!
Leandro

PS: Thank you Al, and sorry for the private mail I sent to you, I
didn't see that my mail client wasn't aware that I wanted to reply to
the mail list.

PS2:
Here is my first simple circuit simulated with no errors with gnucap:

* Example of an CMOS inverter
*
* First I include the transistors models:
.include /home/leandro/eamta2007/modelos/T75B.mosis

*--------------- Here starts the circuit ---------------
Mnmos_0 out in 0 0 NMOS L=0.6u W=2.4u
Mpmos_0 vdd in out vdd PMOS L=0.6u W=2.4u
*--------------- Circuit ends here ---------------

*   Power and Signals (this could be included in simulation comands instead)
vsupply vdd 0 3.3v
Vin in 0 pulse 0 3.3V 49ns 1ns 1ns 49ns 100n
*

*   Simulation Comands (for clarity sake, this should be in a
separeted file called
*   testbench.cmd or as you like the best)
.print trans v(in) v(out)
.tran 0 300ns 0.1ns 0.5ns > inv.salida
*
.end