help-gnucap

[Help-gnucap] LM317 adjustable regulator

From: Mogliii
Subject: [Help-gnucap] LM317 adjustable regulator
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:06:24 +0100

Hi,

just signed up to the mailinglist. Want to build a PID temperature
controller using Arduino board. I managed to simulate a simple circuit
with resistor and voltag source until now.

I am currently trying to simulate a constant current source for a pt100
thermometer. The circuit I want to use has a 3-Terminal Adjustable
Regulator LM317. http://www.national.com/mpf/LM/LM317.html

I am using gschem to draw the circuit and gspiceui for the simulation.

My question: what are the settings I have to give to the LM317 element
so that it will simulate correctly with gnucap in DC?

I attached the schematic if it is not clear.

I also found this, but no idea what I can do with this and if I need
it...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.cad/browse_frm/thread/fbf84f10d86a4d23/e66bf3354362d541?q=LM317+spice+model&rnum=3#e66bf3354362d541