help-gnucomm

Re: where can I find GNU Common C++ example code

From: Nakul Manchanda
Subject: Re: where can I find GNU Common C++ example code
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:25:19 -0700

Hi

I worked around a year ago with this library, I guess the online documentation
of previous version have example file.
One tip I would like to give u is to google the example file name directly

One of link I found is:
http://www.lenep.uenf.br/~bueno/DisciplinaSL/PROGRAMAS/DesenvolvimentoSoftware/linux/Bibliotecas/commoncpp2-1.3.8/doc/html/examples.html

This is for older version, but give u good idea of using this API.

Nakul Manchanda