[Help-gnunet] WARNING: Not connected to any hosts, can not forward query

From: André Wöbbeking
Subject: [Help-gnunet] WARNING: Not connected to any hosts, can not forward query.
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 22:08:24 +0200

Hi,

I'm new to GNUnet and using source from CVS. I'm not able to search something,
every time I get the message WARNING: No ...

On my system is a firewall installed which I already disactivated, but I got
the same message. Btw which ports must be open?

Could someone give me short instructions how to use GNUnet. At the moment I'm
using the gnunet.conf from contrib dir and changed the network to ppp0 (I
have a DSL connection) and start gnunetd, then I try gnunet-search GPL and it
doesn't work.

Regards
André