Re: [Help-gnunet] Any statistics?

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Any statistics?
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:35:33 -0500

On Thursday 20 June 2002 09:25 pm, you wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Are there any (dynamical)statistics about the GNUnet?

You can run the new gnunet-stats program. The CVS also contains a graphical
visualization tool by now -- but that's all just for the local node.
Remember, GNUnet is a paranoid anonymous network and tries NOT to leak
information ;-).

> Are there germans here? I read some german in a previous mail :-)

While there are Germas around, we prefer German on the mailinglists...

Christian