[Help-gnunet] Where is the content that I inserted?

From: Andrew Hart
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Where is the content that I inserted?
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 00:32:45 +0100

I spent a few cpu hours inserting 6 albums for testing purposes
obviously...But, if I do a search they aren't found.  Now, they are still
there on my disk and I know I inserted them with gnunet-insert and
gnunet-insert-multi - I presume with the index only method.  I've set my disk
space option [FILES] diskquota to 1024  (MB?) , the album files add up to
594MB.

Can other people see them?

Are other people downloading them?

I need my hand holding waaaa!

(Maybe you think that these files are too big for gnunet.  But I was hoping to
insert DVDs and they come in at 4GB a shot und mit der Kompression divx ist
500MB, Nein, Nein auf english dammit schweinhund.  How long will a
gnunet-insert-multi aotc-part*.avi take?)

PS I set content sharing to yes ACTIVEMIGRATION=YES is this pushing mine own
out?