[Help-gnunet] Re: GNUnet Messaging System

From: Karl Eichwalder
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Re: GNUnet Messaging System
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 09:36:11 +0200

Christian Muellner <address@hidden> writes:

> I've set up a german-language GNUnet Site (Not a real mirror ;-) ) for
> people who have difficults on setting up GNUnet and additional are
> disattracted by an english-language Site. Maybe, I hope, this will
> help poeple and thus GNUnet.

I'm sure it will (at the moment I don't have the time to stop by, but
I'll bookmark the link);

> http://www.cryss.net/gnunet

Is GNUnet's GUI already internationalized and able to display native
language messages?  If yes, I'd like to encourage the project
maintainers to make GNUnet join the Translation Project (cf. my
signature); thus we can help to attract translators:

    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/maintainers.html

--
address@hidden (work) / address@hidden (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o