Re: [Help-gnunet] gnunet-gtk stressed

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] gnunet-gtk stressed
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:22:21 +0300 (EEST)

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, Christian Grothoff wrote:

> > today I stressed my node a little bit with 60 concurrent downloads.
> > I used the new gnunet-gtk. (looks funny with this 60 little windows...)
> Well, a) maybe that you shouldn't do 60 downloads in parallel :-).

I'm working on this. Meanwhile, boys and girls, don't try
to download more than one file at once with the GUI, or do
more than one search at a time. It might look like it works,
but it won't. Atleast not reliably. So don't do it. ;)

If you wish multi-action at the moment, use the command
line tools from multiple shells.

> replies from the server are containing 'garbage'. I would suspect that there
> is some subtle synchronization problem that we've missed.

Hehe, its not too subtle.  :)

Igor