Re: [Help-gnunet] Patched to 0.4.6b (beta) and stil 0 connected hosts.

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Patched to 0.4.6b (beta) and stil 0 connected hosts.
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 00:49:37 +0300 (EEST)

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Tracy R Reed wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 06:05:01PM -0300, Martin Sarsale spake thusly:
> > btw, I've applied 0.4.6c with no luck
> > > WARNING: failed so send HTTP request to host flolp.dynodns.net (24 - 11)
> > > - Connection timed out
> This is a problem. Why is there a centralized source of seed nodes?

Anyone can setup a source for seednodes or distribute seeds
whichever way she likes. The user must choose where to get
the seeds and who to trust.

Up to date the net has been quite small and there's been
no real need for multiple seed sources. That may change.
You can set up your own right away. :)

I.