[Help-gnunet] Please help, It just keeps going

From: kyle kelly
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Please help, It just keeps going
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 21:02:33 -0800

Hello all, I have killall'd gnunetd (ps -e doesn't show it anymore), I have rm
-rf .gnunet/ and yet I am still getting lots of udp traffic over port 2086...
How can I stop this? i've tried

/sbin/iptables -A INPUT -p udp --destination-port 2086 -j REJECT

and that doesn't help at all... I really don't like seeing all this traffic,
when there shouldn't be any at all.  Its going 2-5kps.

I even rebooted, and did NOT start gnunetd and yet the traffic resumes.

Any help would be greatly appeciated.