Re: [Help-gnunet] two problems

From: Tracy R Reed
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] two problems
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 21:11:39 -0700

On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 06:28:28PM -0700, Tracy R Reed spake thusly:
> So now I have working gnunet binaries. But I cannot seem to stay connected
> to any other GNUnet hosts. Sometimes I have around 10 or 20 connections

Forgot to mention: Yes, I am behind a NAT. And yes, I have forwarded the
port to my private IP. I can telnet to the ip from the outside and it
successfully forwards the connection to my machine on the private ip
running gnunet.

--
Tracy Reed
http://copilotconsulting.com