Re: [Help-gnunet] Mar 13 11:21:44 WARNING: announcing ourselves pointles

From: David Roundy
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Mar 13 11:21:44 WARNING: announcing ourselves pointless: no hosts known
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:45:48 -0500

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 12:28:33PM -0500, Christian Grothoff wrote:
> That it does not even work with NAT/limited is quite astonishing for me.  Do
> you know anything about your ISP possibly filtering non-http/smtp traffic!?

Suddenly it works! Now that I think about it, I do recall having some
network problems recently, maybe my ISP just happened to be having trouble
at the same time as I checked out gnunet.  When I restarted gnunet this
evening to try out your suggestions, it just worked, and when I reverted
back to my previous status (e.g. not using the numerical IP address, since
that might change), everything still worked!

Thanks for the help!
--
David Roundy
http://www.abridgegame.org