[Help-gnunet] Namespace, directory, ...

From: Loïc Le Guyader
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Namespace, directory, ...
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 14:50:15 +0100

Hi all,

Are the namespace and directory useable? How to you search this stuff,
and search inside it. I see only 5 namespaces reconized by gnunet-gtk. Should be
more no? When I search for "namespace" or "directory", I see some
other one.

And I remember a long time ago, 1 year or more, that it was possible
to browse content inside a directory.

I'm on PPC, using gnunet 0.6.6, so maybye some stuff are broken on it.

Any comments welcome.

Thanks.

--
JabberID: address@hidden

Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184.79M domestic, $101.7M overseas and counting.