[Help-gnunet] Corrupted sqlite db?

From: Milan
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Corrupted sqlite db?
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 12:17:00 +0100

Using 0.8.0pre0, everything was working well until today.  My computer
did crash while gnunetd was running, and now I get this error (and only
this one) as soon as my peer is connected:

ERROR: `sqlite3_step' failed at sqlite.c:1341 with error: SQL logic
error or missing database

I checked my /var/lib/gnunet/data/fs/content/content.dat file using:
$ sqlite3 gnunet.dat .dump | sqlite3 content.dat.new
$ mv content.dat.new content.dat

And my database doesn't look to be corrupt.

Are there any checks I can perform? Is it possible that the database is
consistent but that something is missing for gnunetd to be happy? There
should definitely be a mechanism so that gnunetd repairs when possible
the db.

The file is "only" 200MB, so maybe I can send it if you need it.

Cheers