Re: [Help-gnunet] I incorrectly input translation on toppage of GNUnet

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] I incorrectly input translation on toppage of GNUnet
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:25:36 -0600

On Friday 22 August 2008 09:28:46 am buyoppy wrote:
>  Tranlating GNUnet's toppage into Japanese, I
> miss-submitted just a blank for a line. So this line has
> disappeared from Japanese page.
>  How can I correct it?

Click on the link at the very bottom of every page ("go to i18nHTML
administration page").  Click on "statistics", scroll to "translations by
translator", click on your login.  You should be able to delete and/or edit
your own translations now.

I hope this works (not tested in a while...)!

Christian