help-gnustep

objc patch to gdb

From: Bob Gilson
Subject: objc patch to gdb
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:43:28 -0600

I'm trying to build gdb (5.x preferably, or any other version known to work with gcc 3.0.4) with the objc patch. But I'm having trouble finding the patch file. The one listed on
   http://www.gnustep.net/Documentation/BuildGuide/develop.html
is unavailable becasue osagesoftware.com is down. Searching the web for a different source hasn't been successful.

If someone could point me to a version or even email me one, I sure would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Bob