help-gnustep

Re: Installing gnustep on Mac OS 10.2.2

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Installing gnustep on Mac OS 10.2.2
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:15:35 -0700

I've attached some recent info on compiling base on Darwin 6.2

Some options for porting:

If you really have MacOSX 10.2, you have or can get the MacOSX developer tools for free, so you could develop on OSX and port to GNUstep (see http://www.gnustep.org/information/faq_1.html#SEC4)

You could also install an X-Windows server on you Mac and compile GNUstep to run on X-Windows.

Or you could install linux on your Mac (like me :-) )