help-gnustep

Gorm.app Problem

From: nyap hong
Subject: Gorm.app Problem
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 00:01:06 -0800 (PST)

        I have read the tutorial about creating
GNUstep application using ProjectCenter.app and
Gorm.app and I followed every steps written.
        According to the tutorial, the Custom Class Inspector
window will be displayed after I create a new subclass
using Gorm.app, but I saw was GormClassProxy Inspector
which does not allow me to add any outlet and action
for the subclass that I created.
        What should I do to fix this problem?  My Gorm.app
version is 0.2.0.