help-gnustep

Re: running GWorkspace with no notification server on the x windows disp

From: Dan Hitt
Subject: Re: running GWorkspace with no notification server on the x windows display server
Date: 11 May 2003 13:47:43 -0400

And to follow up on my own post here, i see that i was quite
mistaken about the multiple browsers, naturally this is possible,
and it's possible just by opening a folder.

Probably my other problems are just as trivial?

But thanks in advance anyway for any help on how to avoid having
to run gdnc on the display server (since i'm not really interacting
with that machine at all).

dan