help-gnustep

Graphics in an RTF document?

From: Sašo Kiselkov
Subject: Graphics in an RTF document?
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:03:45 +0200

How do I include graphics in an RTF document? Drag'n'drop of course works, but
when I later load the resulting RTFD document, only the filename of the
included file in the rtfd wrapper appears - the output converter for RTF knows
"\NeXTGraphic" and the input converter doesn't? Is GNUstep still lacking
support for graphics in RTF or am I just doing something terribly wrong?

Regards
  Saso