help-gnustep

NSKeyedUnarchiver

From: Parrish Myers
Subject: NSKeyedUnarchiver
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:29:00 -0700

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem:

I have a custom class that implements the NSCoding interface, so it has 'initWithCoder' and 'encodeWithCoder'... the class verry succesfully archived with NSKeyedArchiver to file... but I can't seem to get NSKeyedUnarchiver do anything but return with nil.  Does anyone know what might be happening?

I'm running the current Windows version of the gnustep base & gui install from the website and running it on Windows 2000.

Thanks.
Parrish