help-gnustep

close application from title bar control - close - more than one window

From: pradip patel
Subject: close application from title bar control - close - more than one window
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:10:25 +0530

Hi Marco,,

That’s done..

Application is closed when I have only one window

But as I noticed the problem is that..

I have more than one window..

One is main which I close from close button…

And other – close button is disabled..

I want to closed application when I closed main window..---(more than one window is there..)

windowWillClose  is useful to me?

pradip