help-gnustep

Re: gnustep-base SSL bundle won't make

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: gnustep-base SSL bundle won't make
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 07:43:58 -0600

On May 22, 2007, at 10:51 AM, Ole Voss wrote:

/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
___objc_class_name_Protocol
___objc_exec_class
_objc_get_class
_objc_msg_lookup
_objc_msg_lookup_super
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [SSL.bundle/./SSL] Error 1
make: *** [SSL.all.bundle.variables] Error 2

I tried removing the part about gnu-gnu-gnu - but it makes no difference. I always get the part about the Undefined symbols.

Any other ideas?

Not really. It still seems like the wrong libobjc is being found. Are you sure this is in the gcc/lib directory? And there are not multiple copies (perhaps in the GNUstep Libraries directory)?