help-gnustep

"does not recognize connectionForProxy"

From: Antoine Jacoutot
Subject: "does not recognize connectionForProxy"
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 17:36:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

I'm working on porting GNUstep to the OpenBSD OS.
So far, everything compiles and installs fine under x86 and amd64 but I'm having a problem starting GNUstep applications (addresses, GNUMail...) under powerpc.
Each time I start an app ("APPname" or "openapp APPname") I get the
following error:

NSInvalidArgumentException: GDNCServer(instance) does not recognize connectionForProxy

Note that GNUstep.sh has been sourced and gdomap, gdnc and gpbs have been
started.
Version info:
gnustep-back-0.12.0
gnustep-base-1.14.0