help-gnustep

Re: gnustep and darwinports (now MacPorts)

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: gnustep and darwinports (now MacPorts)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:19:05 -0600

On Jul 4, 2008, at 8:54 AM, Andreas Debus wrote:

Hi!

has anybody succesfully installed gnustep with darwinports port command?

I don´t get the packages gnustep-ui and gnustep-back compiled and installed?
It´s totaly indifferent if compiled on PPC or C2D.

It should work OK. I assume you are getting things from macports.org NOT darwinports? What errors are you getting?

Although the ports themselves are very old. I've been trying for months to get them updated, but there doesn't appear to be anyone listening at macports.org