help-gnustep

Re: Static GNUstep libraries build on ubuntu

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Static GNUstep libraries build on ubuntu
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:18:09 -0700

I really doubt you'll be able to compile gnustep as a static build. The was a time long ago when that might have been possible. We still even have a flag in gnustep-make to build the backend as a library rather than a bundle. I'm not sure that works anymore and that certainly isn't the only problem you'll have.