help-gnustep

Re: NSXMLDocument

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: NSXMLDocument
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 22:27:08 +0000

On 6 Feb 2009, at 03:22, Michael C. Silva wrote:

Is there anyone working on an implementation of the NSXMLDocument class? I need this object to port a project and would be willing to help out.

There is a set of GSXML classes in gnustep-base that are extremely similar to the NSXML ones you need. ;-)

You could implement the NSXML classes by just reusing the code from GSXML ... and adapting it to have the NSXML API. Don't forget to send your code back to us so we can include it in gnustep-base! :-)

Thanks