help-gnustep

Re: Are GSHbox and GSVbox supported on Mac OS X?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Are GSHbox and GSVbox supported on Mac OS X?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 01:26:46 +0000

I think it falls under “GNUstep additions” and thus should be installable on OS X.

That is: installing GNUstep-gui on OS X should result in installing “additions”, but not the rest of AppKit, as that’s provided elsewhere on the platform. These two classes should be in “additions”.

If you are asking whether it’s available out of the box, the answer is “no”, as you can guess by looking at the class name prefix. :-)