help-gnutls

Re: [Help-gnutls] 1.2.9 release candidate

From: Daniel Stenberg
Subject: Re: [Help-gnutls] 1.2.9 release candidate
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:35:27 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

#ifdef GNUTLS_VERIFY_ALLOW_SIGN_RSA_MD2
flags | = GNUTLS_VERIFY_ALLOW_SIGN_RSA_MD2;
#endif

No you don't want to add this line. It is not needed to verify the certificate in question (the one sent some days ago) since it was self signed with MD2

Sorry, but then I'm lost. Can you then please enlighten me what I would need to do to verify that certificate with GnuTLS 1.2.9?

If you insist into adding it make it configurable by the user.

Perhaps.

--
         -=- Daniel Stenberg -=- http://daniel.haxx.se -=-