help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] Re: (no subject)

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [Help-gnutls] Re: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 16:25:36 +0200

Preeti Shandilya <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi !
>
> Can somebody tell me if GNU TLS is available on VxWorks platform

Hi, and thanks for your interest.  Nobody has built GnuTLS on VxWorks
that I know of.  However, I think there is some (limited) support for
VxWorks in gcc, autoconf and libtool.  So try following the standard
build instructions.  Start with libgpg-error and run ./configure + make
install etc.

Btw, if you want someone to spend time working on VxWorks, consider
commercial support: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/commercial.html

/Simon