help-gnutls

Re: [Help-gnutls] Beginner Questions

From: Kip Warner
Subject: Re: [Help-gnutls] Beginner Questions
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:31:18 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Nikos. I have generated CERTFILE:

    gpg --gen-keys
    gpg --armor --export KEYID > public.asc

..and KEYFILE is generated with:

    gpg --armor --export-secret-keys KEYID > secret.asc

..and the RINGFILE is generated with:

    gpg --export KEYID > keyring.gpg

When I try to connect to my server with...
$ gnutls-cli -V -p 12345 --pgpkeyring keyring.gpg localhost

I get...

Resolving 'localhost'...
Connecting to '127.0.0.1:59783'...
*** Fatal error: Public key signature verification has failed.
*** Handshake has failed
GNUTLS ERROR: Public key signature verification has failed.

Any ideas?

Kip