help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] License Info for Example Code

From: Cort, Tom
Subject: [Help-gnutls] License Info for Example Code
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:43:25 -0400

Hi,

I'm converting an HTTP library from OpenSSL to GNU TLS and I'm finding
the GNU TLS manual very helpful; thank you for such a great doc. The
example code included with the manual (see gnutls-2.1.3/doc/examples) is
useful and I'd like to use some code snippets in my library, but I can't
find the license information for the example code. None of the C files
in the doc/examples directory have copyright notices. Can someone tell
me what license those files are released under?

Thanks!
--
Tom Cort
Systems Developer