help-gnutls

Re: [Help-gnutls] Re: gnutls_openpgp_privkey_import() behavior seems inc

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor
Subject: Re: [Help-gnutls] Re: gnutls_openpgp_privkey_import() behavior seems inconsistent depending on choice of "format" variable
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:45:55 -0400

Thanks for the response, Ludovic--

On Thu 2008-04-03 11:44:36 -0400, Ludovic Courtès wrote:

>>>   http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.network.gnutls.general/657
>
> You mean, it's still present after applying the referred patch?

Ah, i hadn't tried to apply the patch in the referenced message -- i
misunderstood and thought it was already applied.  I haven't applied
it myself.

When i try to apply it to the master branch in git, none of the hunks
are accepted:

[0 address@hidden git-gnutls]$ wget -q -O-
'http://cache.gmane.org/gmane/network/gnutls/general/657-001.bin' | patch -p1
--dry-run -f
patching file lib/gnutls_cert.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 718.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file lib/gnutls_cert.c.rej
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------

|--- orig/lib/gnutls_extra_hooks.h
|+++ mod/lib/gnutls_extra_hooks.h
--------------------------
No file to patch.  Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------

|--- orig/libextra/gnutls_openpgp.c
|+++ mod/libextra/gnutls_openpgp.c
--------------------------
No file to patch.  Skipping patch.
6 out of 6 hunks ignored
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------

|--- orig/libextra/openpgp/gnutls_openpgp.h
--------------------------
No file to patch.  Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:

|--- orig/libextra/openpgp/privkey.c
No file to patch.  Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
[1 address@hidden git-gnutls]$

Does it apply for you?  Am i doing something wrong?  Is this because
of the OpenPGP overhaul?

   --dkg