help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] List of supported CipherSuite and CompressionMethod

From: Richard Hartmann
Subject: [Help-gnutls] List of supported CipherSuite and CompressionMethod
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:46:23 +0200

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a list of all CipherSuite[s] and
CompressionMethod[s] supported by GNUTLS. At this point,
I would prefer not to go through the code to get an answer, but
if you guys would point me at a file name, I would gladly take
that, as well :)

Additionally, I am wondering if the compression API will likely
change at some point as is the case with OpenSSL.

Thanks,
Richard