help-gnutls

Re: [Help-gnutls] GnuTLS with PHP or Python on windows

From: Daniel Stenberg
Subject: Re: [Help-gnutls] GnuTLS with PHP or Python on windows
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 21:28:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009, Ram G wrote:

Thanks for your response. I have downloaded libcurl and currently researching the various options but I have this question for you. I would like to use GnuTLS for TLS communication without using certificates and use pre-shared keys (DHE-PSK). Is it possible to set options to make GnuTLS to behave in this way when I build libcurl with GnuTLS ?

This topic is drifting away from being GnuTLS-specific so this list might not be the most suitable anymore. But no, I don't think libcurl supports that (yet).

--

 / daniel.haxx.se